Commerce Bank My Commerce Card
- Activate a Commerce Bank Card online with a tax identification number and the 16 digit account number
- Please note the 16 digit account number is the same number as appears on the front of the card
- Those who do not have their tax ID number on hand can use the last 4 digits of their SSN instead
The Commerce Bank My Commerce Card promotional offer is from Commerce Bancshares, Inc who is member FDIC. Those with good credit will want to check out the Commerce Bank special connections Visa card which rewards with Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all purchases and 2% or 3% Cash Back on special categories. The Commerce Bank special connections Visa card also comes packed with benefits such as no annual fee, Zero Liability Coverage, Emergency Card Replacement, and $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance.
Does Commerce offer any prepaid cards?… Yes! The Commerce Bank mySpending Card
- Commerce offers customers the mySpending Card which is a reloadable prepaid Visa
- This card will not help or hurt a credit score
- Can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted
- Customers will have to “load” the card before it can be used to make purchases
- The cards come with a $0 monthly service charge and the minimum load amount is 20 bucks
- mySpending Card users can have their weekly paycheck, government benefits or other income sources (i.e. child support) deposited onto the card
Any questions in regards to the Commerce Bank My Commerce Card service can be directed to 800-453-2265 between the times of 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday AND 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m on Saturday (the Commerce Card call center is closed on Sundays and major holidays). Those who are denied a credit card from Commerce and would like to file a credit dispute should write to: PO Box 411036, Kansas City, MO 64141-1036… please include a short statement in regards to why the applicant was wrongly denied.