Markos Wells Fargo TCPA
- Obtain more information about the
- Class members claim Wells Fargo violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) when they contacted consumers cell phones without their consent
- This is listed as case number 1:15-cv-01156 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
The Markos Wells Fargo TCPA class action lawsuit is open to anyone in the United States who subscribed to a wireless or cellular service and received a call or non-emergency text message from Wells Fargo that was made using an automatic telephone dialing system or prerecorded voice. The total amount of money any one class member will receive will be based on how many people file claims but expert close to the case predict class members will receive between $25 to $75 via the Wells Fargo TCPA class action settlement.
Markos Wells Fargo TCPA Notes
- All claim forms must be filed no later than 12/22/16
- The fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/17/16
- Wells Fargo TCPA class members are NOT required to attend the fairness hearing
- Wells Fargo will be represented by John C. Lynch and David M. Gettings
- Class members who do not file claims will not receive a dime via the Markos Wells Fargo TCPA settlement
- Class members will be represented by a total of 9 law firms (LIEFF CABRASER HEIMANN & BERNSTEIN LLP, GREENWALD DAVIDSON RADBIL PLLC, and HYDE & SWIGART just to name a few)
The total amount of the settlement pool is thought to be north of 16 million US dollars. Any questions in regards to the Markos Wells Fargo TCPA lawsuit can be directed to 1-866-562-0143 or email [email protected] Class members who elect to file a claim via US mail should send the claim form to: Markos Wells Fargo TCPA Settlement Claims Administrator c/o GCG P.O. Box 10301 Dublin, OH 43017-590.