Maurices Capital One
- Access a Capital One maurices credit card account online (as of 12/28/16 Capital One acquired mymaurices VIP Credit Card accounts previously issued by Comenity Bank)
- In order to take advantage of the online credit card account service card holders will have to set up a new account (history that is more than 120 days old will be purged from the new Maurices Capital One account)
- Those who has an
account prior to December 31st, 2016,will need to create a new username and password before signing in to access information
Maurices.CapitalOne.com is operated by Capital One and all questions about the service can be directed to a Customer Care Representative at: 1-866-880-4385 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm CT Monday to Sunday. Those who forgot their password or need to register for a mymaurices VIP
Credit Card online account will have to provide the Maurices card number along with the last 4 digits of the users SSN. Please note auto payments that were previously scheduled through the prior issuer to post on or after December 28, 2016 were canceled and the user will have to set up a new auto pay account. Once the account has been secured the user can pay a bill, update account information, print account statements or simply stare at the account homepage with a big grin on their face.
- The payment date will most likely change as a result of Capital One taking over from Comenity
- Please check the Capital One billing statement for new payment due dates
- The grace period of the due payment will be shortened under Capital One standards
- Please report all lost or stolen cards to 1-866-880-4385
mymaurices VIP Credit Card?
- A must for Maurices fan boys
- Will help customers earn valuable rewards that can be used at Maurices
- Any questions in regards to a Maurices purchases can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (866) 977-1542