- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Walgreens (At the Corner of Happy and Healthy)
- Customers who complete the survey in full will earn a sweepstakes entry for a $3000 grand prize
- Anyone can take the Walgreens Listens survey but in order to enter the $3,000 sweepstakes drawing the customer must be 18 years of age or older
The Walgreens Listens survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and customers will need the survey number and password in order to begin. The survey number and password are both 11 digits long (all numbers) and can be located towards the bottom of the Walgreens receipt. The survey is operated by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be kept confidential. Please note the $3000 grand prize will be awarded in the form of a check and employees of Walgreens are NOT allowed to participate. Points of interest that will be measured during the Walgreens Listens survey include overall satisfaction with the visit, how clean the store was, how friendly the cashier was, and the reason for the visit. As previously mentioned employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) living in the same household are not eligible to enter, win or otherwise participate.
- Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter the survey sweepstakes
- No purchase is required in order to enter and win the 3K
- The $3000 grand prize is not allowed to be may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged (unless Walgreens approves of it)
To take the Walgreens Listens survey via telephone please dial 1-800-219-7451. Those who would like a shot at winning $3000 without having to make a costly purchase can write to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681… please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers.